Join now

Share apartment in Hilversum or Almere (Amsterdam)

Hey everybody,

Let me introduce myself. I am a 24 year old dutch guy from Groningen. I will start my new job in Zeewolde on the 12th of January '09.

As I am tired of living in a small student room I am seriously considering to share an apartment /small house with one or two persons. I want to relocate in the first week of January '09.

Considering the distance work/house I want to move to Hilversum or Almere. Housing is slightly cheaper here than in Amsterdam/Utrecht, and the distance is about 20 minutes from Amsterdam Central by train. I have always been good with people with whom I shared student houses with. I will work 40 hrs a week, the house is there to sleep and lounge. I have a year contract, so I would rather have housemates that will plan to stay for a longer period (6 months to a year, or longer)

I looked for housing in these two cities, and depended on renting with 2 or 3 costs will be about Protected content 550 incl for a 2 or 3 bedroom apartment a person. Benefits are: garden/shack/attic kind of thing/ and for sure a large shared living room. A house/apartment with a total from 80 to Protected content .

Other costs will be one full month deposit, and one month of negotiation costs. (plus the first month rent)

Haste is of the essence, as I will have to relocate within a month. If you know someone that might be interested, please forward this message. you can contact me on Protected content or Protected content

you can find more about me on Protected content

Amsterdam Forum

Our Global Partners