Traditional Oil Painting workshop & course (Amsterdam)
Traditional Art Technique Atelier is inspired by the effective, time-tested methods and craftsmanship that were used by the old masters. If you wish to learn realist classical art techniques as a foundation for any kind of drawing and painting that you wish to do in the future... you are at the right spot. Remember that even Van Gogh, Picasso, Mondrian and Degas, who produced highly expressive and often abstract pieces started by first learning the principles of the visual language.
The classes are given by a professional artist, who is specialized in the techniques of the Dutch and Flemish masters from the 17th century.
• For whom: Our Amsterdam oil painting classes are best suited for beginners until intermediate artists who want to go back to the basics or become stronger in a specific aspect of their painting skills. The approach is highly personalized and structured.
UPCOMING INTRODUCTORY OIL PAINTING WORKSHOP
• Date: Sunday 26 March
• Time: from 12.00 till 15.30 hrs
• Location: Marnixstraat 150, Amsterdam. In the “White House” art studio in the center of Amsterdam right on the canals.
• Costs: An introductory class price is € Protected content materials and coffee + tea).
• Sign up via Protected content
- - - - Protected content
AFTER THE CLASS ON 26 MARCH PARTICIPANTS CAN ENROLL IN A PROGRAM CONSISTING OF 4 OIL PAINTING SUNDAY LESSONS IN AMSTERDAM, DEDICATED TO PAINTING A DUTCH STILL-LIFE.
Old Masters Traditional Oil Painting Lessons details:
• We work with oil paint on panel.
• The teacher demonstrates, explains and assists the participants when necessary in creating their paintings.
• The aim is that all participants take their finished paintings home at the end of the course.
• The lessons are given in multiple languages: Dutch, English, Russian.
• Costs for the session of 4 lessons are € 290, - (including materials with the use of hand grinded oil paint and coffee & tea, but except the paintbrushes - you need to bring yours).
• Time will be from 11.00 till 17.00 with a 30 mins lunch break.
• Dates - Sundays are to be announced.
• Minimal group size: 3 participants
• Maximum group size: 6 participants
• What to bring with you: working clothes for painting and a piece of cotton to clean the paintbrushes.
• Registration is final when we have received a deposit of 50 percent of the participation fee via bank transfer.
• Sign up via Protected content / Protected content
Traditional Art Technique Atelier team