Join now

Feel InterNations! (Athens)

Dear all InterNations members,

It took me awhile to create my second post, I would like to share my feeling to all of us in this forum what I feel toward my attended to 2 recently events (and both became my favorite ever!!) with two groups of Internations.

First event : "DinnerNation Athens" which I always put myself in if I have free time, I like to eat out with nice conversation with old and new friends, this recently event Protected content which take place at Viva Italia on 8 of October, I would say the place is nice easy to find Protected content walk from Evangelismos metro station, the food is alright 3 out of 5 (but they are new business only 6 months so I will check them again to see if any improvement about food) but want to thanks to Michele who is organizer of this group who always give me a chance to explore many different restaurants in Athens and bring me to know very nice people.

I love how we create the relax atmosphere for dinner and our enjoyable conversation, the limited was hardly reach with people who sit the opposite corner but we will manage next time!!!

Second event : "InterNations Athens Singles" I join this group because of our previous group consul Lisa Paoa, which now take place by Nikos Souras, last event (and the first for this Autumn) check out our photos at Protected content on 12 of October at Saint George Bar, highly credit goes to Nikos as he made it such so much fun, Nikos is a dream consul as he very well manage of everything (and I really mean it, this guy is great). I can't forget to mention that the place was very cool as well.

That day I made a lot (we were about 30 people) of new friends, I have to say I am still new to Internations as I was attended less than 10 evens (from 3 different groups) some people know me already but this times lots of us was the first time we met.

What was happened that night made me feel "this is the Internations feeling" the atmosphere that we all created together that night made such a beautiful day for me, no hard feeling, everybody just introduce each other, talk, fun, smile everywhere.

I looking forward for more event like this, and the word "single" is seem limited to people who Single, how about my friends who married!!, I just saw that Nikos he create a new group which can bring all Single and non-single together which is "InterNations Athens Get-Together" group (of course, I join this group already!!)

I don't think you will feel alone even you come to any event by yourself because Nikos he really warm welcome, and I will always join if I can, so if any of you out there feel need of some friend to talk just turn yourself to me and I will respond with my "silly smile".

By the way my name is Pern and I am from Thailand, I will be here around 2.5 more years so let make friend and join the atmosphere and we can create relaxing time, business connection and friendship by our own.

PS : Nikos, please create any event in the night time and if I have a free time I will join, I scared of "sun"!!

Best regard,

Pern

Athens Forum

Our Global Partners