Telecommunication Engineer (Auckland)
Hi there I am a telecommunication engineer looking for a job and visa sponsorship, yes I am in SUDAN now and I don't have work permit in NZ, it is a job and rescue mission at the same time :-).
Professional Courses & certificates:
3GCN (third Generation of Mobile Core Network) CDMA, Shenzhen, China ZTE University Certificated.
WCN (WCDMA Mobile Core Network) WCDMA, Khartoum ZTE office, ZTE University Certificated.
3GCN (third Generation of Mobile Core Network) CDMA Level B, Khartoum ZTE office, ZTE University Certificated.
PDSN (Packet Data Serving Node), Khartoum ZTE office, ZTE University Certificate.
GOTA (Push to talk technology developed by ZTE), Khartoum ZTE office, ZTE University Certificated.
ZTE certified Level-iii 3GCN engineering & troubleshooting skills.
ZTE certified Level-iii project Management skills.
CCNA Cisco Certified Network Associate
PMP exam preparation 35 hour training course, Malaysia APTECH
Project Management Professional (PMP) certified from Project Management Institute, Inc. Egypt Aug Protected content .
Arabic: mother tongue
English: fluent written and spoken
ZTE Corporation, SUDAN Branch
SUDAN, Khartoum Manshia District. May- Protected content present
MTN SUDAN Turnkey rollout, Project Delivery Manager
• Customer requirements for execution collection.
• Project planning
• Communicate the project plan to all stakeholders.
• Identify responsibilities & work flow.
• Communication with customer’s project management team & subcontractors.
• Identify blocking points and escalating them in the right time.
• Arranging meetings & events with customers.
• Develop the internal process to speed up the progress and reduce risks.
• Technical Site Survey (transmission plus Radio).
• Site Acquisition until ready for construction (RFC).
• Civil work preparation (soil test, structure test, design & DO) progress flow-up.
• Civil work progress monitoring & control until ready for installation (RFI).
• Telecom equipments installation progress monitoring & control until site on air (SOA).
• Manage the quality team and the modification work until ready for primary acceptance (RFA).
• Fallow the maintenance team until SOA sites get accepted by customers.
• Fallow up the quality work to insure that all the sites get acceptance with the planed time frame.
• BTS & BSC Swap implementation progress monitoring
• 3G & PS expansion sub-project management.
• Monitor the weekly, monthly, quarterly targets.
• Analyze the project progress.
• Report the change requests and fallow up until finalized.
• Implement approved change requests.
• Working on blocking points to insure that the targets will be achieved as planned.
• Escalate to top management unresolved blocking points and explain the impacts.
• Monitoring change requests implementation.
• Monitor subcontractor performance and send the evaluation to outsourcing.
• Resource distribution and allocation.
• Risk analysis & risk mitigation.
• Performance evaluation for the project team members.
• Manage IOT as sub-project
ZTE Corporation, SUDAN Branch
SUDAN, Khartoum Manshia District. AUG- Protected content Now
Job title: Network Service Section Manager
Project: SUDATEL, SUDANI Mobile Operator Manage Service Contract & ongoing network expansions.
Manage the operation and maintenance of the core Network nodes, VAS & Data nodes.
Manage the teams of Core/IP, VAS and Second Line Maintenance engineers.
Ensure that all NSS, data and VAS faults and performance degradations in the network are correctly solved within the SLA timeframe or escalated to the next level of support.
Follow-up on all open trouble tickets in the area of operation till closure
Ensure that the correct number of skilled resources are always available for supporting the Network Operations
Responsible for setting objectives and performance evaluation of the team
Ensures that the team goes through a structured competence development program.
Responsible for coordinating the technical support of 3rd party equipment
Ensure that all nodes go through proper acceptance test process from projects to Managed Services at handover
Ensure the enforcement of the change management process across the team
Manage 24/7 call out Rota for Core, VAS and Data staff
Ensure that all team members work within a safe environment and act in a responsible manner in line with company and customer values
Ensure that fault reports are generated for all major faults in the area of operations for the customer.
Job title: Delivery Manager Jan Protected content DEC Protected content
Job course: SUDATEL, THABIT FTTx Trail Project Delivery Manager
Engineering design and Survey report
Approval of system plan, design, engineering design and survey report
Equipment check and acceptance
The 1st environment check of the each site.
Installation of equipments provided by ZTE
Develop and install software listed in the BOQ for the project
Configure hardware, Software provided by ZTE
Prepare detailed documentation for the system implementation
Give the end user and technical staff the required training
Verification of system configuration
Complete execution of system test
Provisioning Acceptance Certificate
Job title: Core Network Technical Support Engineer SEP Protected content DEC Protected content
Project : SUDATEL, SUDANI Mobile Operator
Planning and Implementation for all CN nodes.
Southern Sudan Core Network delivery Manager.
System (HLRe, USPP, MSCe, GMSC, STP/MNP and MGW) software upgrade & Hardware expansion.
Core nodes capacity planning management.
Digital analysis configuration & numbering configuration.
Interconnection with other entities and operators.
Signaling configuration (R2, SS7, MAP, SIGTRAN, H.248, CAP/INAP, SIP, and BICC).
Knowledge of IP routing protocols such as RIP, EIGRP, BGP, OSPF, etc.
Route’s management and traffic distribution.
Software upgrade & hardware expansion.
Performance monitoring &analysis.
Routine check and periodical inspection.
CDR, Performance and configuration backup.
Network performance or service level degrades analysis & troubleshooting.
Core network data device’s (Cisco L3 switch’s & Routers, Juniper L3 Switches) operation and maintenance.
VMS system maintenance.
Sudanese Telecom. Co. Ltd
Data cloud department, August Protected content Sept. Protected content
Khartoum, Sudan, SUDATEL Tower.
Job title: Network Eng. Trainee
Installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting, of enterprise networking equipment such as routers, hubs and switches.
WAN technology exposure
Virtual Private Networks (VPN) for banks
GAZIRA Hospital for renal diseases and surgery
SUDAN, Madani May Protected content July Protected content
Job title: Network Administrator
Supervise network performance & application running
Performing all backup types.
Monitoring and maintenance of Cisco Network devices.
In charge of medical E-library office.
Supervision the outsourcing and providers companies.