Join now

Get help in managing your living circumstance! (Baku)

I always say to people who ask me for survival skills in Azerbaijan "to expect disappointments and frustration, and that way you feel less disappointed". As far as living in Azerbaijan is concerned, you will experience tons of challenges because like every evolving city, things are not always as straightforward. You basically need help!

One of the biggest challenges expatriates and foreigners face in Azerbaijan is with property (accommodation). Some of the questions I've been asked are: how do I find the right accommodation, and at the right rental fees? How do I get to manage all my bills and invoicing? Where can I get help in case of property maintenance, like faulty electrical appliances, plumbing work, etc? How can I get cars on lease for the duration of living in Baku? What about support with cultural reintegration, where do I find one? In case I'm changing apartment, how can I manage that? Schools, right places to visit, and on and on. The questions are endless.

I want to tell you that there are right answers to all of these questions, and that answer is packed into one solution, and that is BRG Company -Baku Relocation Group.

Baku Relocation Group (BRG) was established in Protected content a private owned company to serve the growing property needs in Azerbaijan, especially the ever expanding Baku city. Recent years tremendous growth experienced in Baku have brought about the influx of new corporations with expatriates constantly on the move. Therefore, BRG was established to provide ALL KINDS of professional services associated with relocation into Azerbaijan, within Azerbaijan and also out of Azerbaijan.

BRG is managed and run by experienced staffs who have been involved in various aspects of relocation. BRG meets the services required for all-inclusive aspects of relocation for private-residential, corporate-residential and commercial motives. The services BRG provides range from finding suitable apartment, handling the maintenance aspects such as cleaning services, bills and invoicing, providing transportation right from airport up until whole duration of living in Azerbaijan, support with proper integration and many more.

So, when next you need help in any of these areas, why not contact BRG company. You will be working with a team that is committed to total service towards their clients and ensure that client needs are fulfilled. BRG staff at all times show maximum interest towards the needs of the clients first, and love the opportunity to support. BRG also creates conducive environment as the first point of contact and gateway to the hospitality the society offers to guests. The team work to preserve the integrity of the company as well as that of the clients and show respect towards every aspects of dealings.

Simply Make YOUR CHOICE, and BRG company will TAKE CARE of THE REST!

For more, contact Nick or Lamiya: Phone: Protected content Protected content Protected content . Email: Protected content nick. Protected content lamiya. Protected content