Living in Balearic Islands, from USA
"I live on the smallest island, called Formentera. InterNations helped me to get in touch with fellow Americans even here. "
Living in Balearic Islands, from Switzerland
"Getting to know other expats living on Mallorca was a big help for me. Particularly in winter when all the tourists are gone."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Turkish in Balearics
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Balearic Islands expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Balearic Islands
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Turkish in Balearic Islands
Merhaba to all Turkish in Balearic Islands! Would you like to meet fellow Turkish expats in Balearic Islands? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Turkish, e.g. where in Balearic Islands your hometown team’s next match is shown on TV or where to get köfte?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Balearic Islands. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Turkish expats, hailing from Istanbul, Antalya, Ankara and all regions of Turkey.
Turkish Expats in Balearic Islands Posted:
Anyone interested in a new car for the new year? :) I'm selling my BMW X3, XDrive 20d, 4x4, 01/2010...
Hi Girls! Amazing 1st line sea view room or partial-apartment to rent in a quiet, residential area...
Fellow Turkish in Balearic Islands
Turkish Expats in Balearic Islands Help You With Their Advice
With InterNations, Turkish expats in Balearic Islands are able to find both the help they need as well as lots of valuable information. The Catalan community formed by three main islands offers so much for expats to explore - our community helps you enjoy your stay to the fullest.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Balearic Islands’s Turkish expats.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Turkish expats in Balearic Islands.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Balearic Islands to obtain important information on your temporary home abroad.
Mix and Mingle with Turkish in Balearic Islands at Our Events
Our Balearic Islands community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Balearic Islands’s trendiest restaurant or a get-away with fellow Turkish expats to discover the thriving capital, the vibrant Catalonian coastal city of Barcelona. These activities make it easy for you to get to know other expats from Turkey in your local community and meet Turkish in Spain in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, simply sign up for membership – we are looking forward to welcoming you among our Turkish living in Balearic Islands!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Turkish Expats in Spain
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: