Marketing Internship at Compassites Software
This is an internship offer for PGDM/PGP/MBA (Marketing) students from premier business schools at Bangalore. As part of the internship, you will get to assist in the marketing, sales and business development initiatives at Compassites. The selected candidate will receive a certificate at the end of the marketing internship.
Duration: November 15, Protected content 15, Protected content
Timings: Full time. We are not looking at part time interns. Timing is 9 am to 6pm from Monday to Friday.
How to Apply
Put together a snappy 5 slide ppt presentation, on who you are and why you should be hired for this internship. Mail it to Protected content
* This is an exciting opportunity to be get hands on experience in the marketing, pre sales and business development initiatives at Compassites.
* You get to understand the overview software services sector and how it works from all angles.
* Working in a start up kind of environment will help you understand the nuances of how a business entity operates.
* Very good English communication skills
* Enthusiasm to learn & motivation to execute
* Social media skills
* Ability to create content quickly
* Computer basics
Compassites Software is a niche technology services firm that works in the space of big data, cloud computing and consumerization of IT. Compassites was founded in early Protected content a bunch of highly passionate industry veterans. Compassites is focused and committed to help enterprises realize their business potential by taking their ideas from concept to reality by implementing the right technology solutions. Compassites has a vast experience in product development and building custom solutions and partners with clients to design, develop and deploy technology solutions rapidly. The clientele is a mix of domestic and foreign customers, and some of the products that Compassites has been involved in include Jiffle, iCharts, Payback.
Visit Protected content for more information about the company. Connect with Compassites on Twitter (@compassites) or on Facebook ( Protected content )
Head of Marketing