Poker group looking for fresh faces (Bangalore)
This is an appeal to anyone interested in joining a poker group which has been active in Bangalore for the last 7 years or so. Due to the recent departure of several long time players we are looking for some new regulars. The game runs as follows:
- Every week on Thursday 8pm, usually runs to 11.30pm or so. Texas Hold'm tournament style.
- We play at the last week's winner's house. Host provides food (typically pizza but home-cooked food is not unheard of) and drink for the night from the previous week's buy-in.
- Location: anywhere in Bangalore depending on where the previous week's winner lives. Typically Indiranagar, MG Road Area, Whitefield but Hebbal and Koramangala also used to be regular locations.
- Max 14 people per week, at the moment we have ~10 regulars and ~10 occasionals. It is a diverse group (gender, nationality, age, occupation) so anyone is welcome (especially couples as this means two regulars!).
- Preference for those staying in Bangalore a bit longer and can play on a regular basis so we can rebuild some continuity.
- No experience required. We follow the rules but most have learned "on the job".
If you are interested just reply to the post and I can give you more details.