Living in Bangalore, from USA
"I work in software development. With InterNations I've built up some very good contacts in the tech industry here in Bangalore."
Living in Bangalore, from Italy
"My first 2 weeks here in Bangalore were difficult since I didn't know anyone. Then I finally discovered InterNations…"
InterNations - a trusted Network for French in Bangalore
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Bangalore expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Bangalore
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for French in Bangalore
Bonjour to all French in Bangalore! Would you like to meet fellow French expats in Bangalore? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other French, e.g. where in Bangalore your hometown team’s next match is shown on TV or where to get foie gras?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Bangalore. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of French expats, hailing from Paris, Nice, Lyon and all regions of France.
French Expats in Bangalore Posted:
Hi i would like to know more about your project please
I am Cedric Viel a French National, looking for opportunities to explore and grow as a Business Int...
hi is this still opened ?
Hi Philip, We have a vacant room in our appartment in Koramangala, near Forum mall. It is a furni...
Hi guys, We have a room in our flat in St John's wood apartment, in Koramangala, near forum mall. ...
Hi Lucy, I am French and live in Bangalore with my 3 young children. We made the choice to live...
Fellow French in Bangalore
French Expats in Bangalore Help You With Their Advice
With InterNations, French expats in Bangalore are able to find both the help they need as well as lots of valuable information. The "Silicon Valley Of India" offers so much for expats to explore - our community helps you enjoy your stay to the fullest.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Bangalore’s French expats.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow French expats in Bangalore.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Bangalore to obtain important information on your temporary home abroad.
Mix and Mingle with French in Bangalore at Our Events
Our Bangalore community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Bangalore’s trendiest restaurant or a get-away with fellow French expats to discover southern states like Kerala, Goa or Tamil Nadu. These activities make it easy for you to get to know other expats from France in your local community and meet French in India in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, simply sign up for membership – we are looking forward to welcoming you among our French living in Bangalore!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
French Expats in India
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: