Join now

Fully Furnished 2br Condo @ Sathorn BTS CBD (Rent) (Bangkok)

Hello everyone,

My current tenant will complete his lease by end of Jan and will return to Sweden, hence I am looking for a new tenant for my 2 bedroom condo Protected content located at Sathorn/Chong Nonsi (5 min walk to Skytrain) in an expat and embassy area.

The Room: The residence is 2-bedroom apartment (61sqm) well-decorated in contemporary style with full practicalities in a brand new building. The room has open and clear city view to the East and the South with plenty of natural light and wind breezes from the River. You can enjoy the view from the living room or from the balcony. The room is also a corner unit which allows residents maximum privacy.

The room is fully functional with plenty of storage and cabinet designed for medium (min. 2 months) or long stay. The room is equipped with:

A 50' Cable and Internet TV
Electric stove & hood
Microwave
Coffee Maker
Toaster
Hot Water Boiler
Refrigerator
Hot water heater (for shower)
3 Air Conditioners (Living room, 2 bedrooms)
Washing Machine
2 Closets (with abundant hanging space)

Around the Condo: The neighborhood is fairly easy to get around. To just to give you an idea on what is available around the building:

3 mins to 7-Eleven
Protected content walk to Skytrain Chongnonsi Station (which is 3 stations away from Siam BTS where the largest shopping mall Siam Paragon is; 2 stations away from Taksin BTS where you can get a boat ride along the Chao Phraya River and to Asiatique)
10 mins to Tops Supermarket @ Empire Tower
Protected content to casual and fine restaurants and cafes (e.g. Japanese and Korean Grill, Dean & DeLuca, Starbucks, Sarah Jane’s) and local food stalls
Protected content walk to W hotel, Ritz Carlton Gourmet District, Virgin Active Fitness
Protected content to Health Land & Spa
Protected content to foreign and local banks (e.g. Standard Chartered, UOB, Bangkok Bank) in case you need money exchange
... and most importantly many local food stalls downstairs!

Expected monthly rental: THB Protected content

I'm traveling for my work most of time so would love to rent out my room to someone who can better utilize it. If you may be interested, please feel free to contact me:

Email: Protected content
Mobile: Protected content

Warm regards
Gavin

Bangkok Forum