Searching for an apartment/condo (Bangkok)
We are looking for a Protected content apartment in Bangkok. I've got a fairly strict set of requirements and wondering if anyone can make any suggestions
1. Protected content , preferably over 200m2
2. maidsroom optional
3. low low rise - I have a 2 year old who has only lived in a house and I am terrified of heights.
4. Outdoor balcony large enough for table and chairs
5. clean well maintained outdoor pool
6. safe garden or playground area, some greenery would be nice
7. close to BTS or efficient transport to get to Langsuan (husbands work)
8. ideally in the lower Sathorn or Silom sois so we are walking distance to Lumpini park.
9. clean and well maintained - I can't tell you the number of places I've been into that have made my skin crawl. We quite like older buildings if they have been refurbished.
Its a long list I know but we're here for the long haul and I want to get it right.