Join now

How important are economic forecasts? (Barcelona)

Views

Dear all,

Economic forecasts can help scenario planning and support business leaders.

I notice many members have an international focus. Even at markets in Brazil, Russia, China or India.

On top of sector related information you and certainly your business leaders need to monitor the underlying economic trends too. How is that done?

World wide there are some large providers of economic data. Most combine this with industrialized information and most are very expensive.

Here in Barcelona for 10 years now we (FocusEconomics / LatinFocus) offer companies, governments, central banks, NGOs, universities, business schools, private investors etc a better tool for macroeconomic forecasts in our specialty; emerging markets.

When you believe your organization can benefit from higher quality forecasts, from a more cost and time efficient alternative and finally spend less than current budgets, please contact me.

I will send you without charge a copy of our last PDF publication of either Asia, Eastern Europe, Latin or Central America.

What about the US, Europe or Japan? Well, most is covered in our Global Forecast Summery in each publication but soon a special G7 report will be launched.

Subscribers who start before this launch can have the opportunity to receive the G7 edition the first year without charge.

Why do I ask you for your interest?

To find out if the alternative you or your organization is using for this data is really better and I do hope you like a challenge.

Finally in B2B it is all about offering improvements and I simply look at the facts. You too?

Thanks for your attention.

Warm regards,

Martijn Oostveen

FocusEconomics / LatinFocus
Gran Via Protected content
Tel. Protected content Fax. Protected content Skype: fe_martijn
Protected content / Protected content
"FocusEconomics: Global Economic Insight with a Regional Focus"
LinkedIn: Protected content

Barcelona Forum

Our Global Partners