Intellectual Property is the power that keeps businesses moving forward. The energy provided by this natural, sustainable and highly renewable resource can provide organisations with the greatest competitive advantage—yet only if they have the ability and know-how to manage it for maximum return at every stage of its lifecycle.
Our client, Thomson Reuters, offers professionals in many fields the tools and services that are needed to align organizations IP strategy with their business strategy, at every stage.
For our client we are looking for a
Delivery Consultant (m/w)
Department: Patent Services
Business: IP & Science
Location: Freiburg or Munich preferred (other: London, Paris, Basel)
• Acts as a subject matter expert on Patent Analytics Services projects under his/her responsibility
• Works with the customer to create and works with the production team to manage Patent Services project plans under his/her responsibility,
• Ensures with his/her management that production resources are available and allocated to the completion of the customer project within a specific timeframe
• Determines pricing for the designed project and when applicable, for large/strategic accounts works with Services Solution Consultant to communicate estimate to customer.
• University degree within the Sciences, with Electronics or Computer Science a strong preference
• Fluency in German and English
• Prior intellectual property industry and/or legal process outsourcing knowledge required
• Demonstrated track record of successful project management or coordination
• Ability to consult with and advise customers in order to identify their needs and apply knowledge to understand customer workflows and what is important to their business; including best practice sharing
What Thomson Reuters offers:
• Dynamic, innovative and entrepreneurial work environment
• Opportunity to develop skills
About us: Eurosearch Consultants GmbH is a recruitment company specialized in internet based search and selection of high potential professionals and executives.
If you are interested in this long-term permanent position, please send us your application preferably by e-mail to Ms. Britt Bergen.
If you have any questions about this challenge please feel free to contact Ms. Bergen by telephone at Protected content by email at Britt. Protected content .
We look forward to get in touch with you!