Join now

looking for Job in Basel or surrounding area

Hello,

I am hoping that someone may be able to point me in the right direction or advise me on where I should looking for a position in Basel or surrounding area as I am moving to the area this coming month and starting the job search now.

Is there a particular magazine, journal, website etc that is a good place to find positions for english speakers? I have been looking at the larger international companies in Basel, but are there other cities/big international companies nearby that I should also consider? Any ideas or help would be much appreciated.

A little about myself...

Holding both Swiss and American citizenship I am available without any work restrictions. I speak English mother tongue, french level B2, and plan on taking german classes soon.

I have experience in Event planning, hotel management, beauty, banking, administrative work and teaching. In terms of education I hold a bachelor's degree in Communication Studies from a california university. In addition I hold an european computer driving license (ECDL) and a TEFL certificate + business english. I am comfortable with MS office (Word/powerpoint/excel/Outlook/basic access), + photoshop, illustrator, quark, adobe...

I look forward to hearing about any ideas/guidance. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Janis Vogel

Basel Forum