Join now
Log in Join

Speech Pathology Licensure (Basel)

Can anyone tell me who I contact to apply for a Speech Pathology license in Switzerland? My husband and I expect to be arriving in March and I would like to obtain a license so that I can work with clients who want an English-speaking therapist.

I have tried to contact an organization that I thought was the local professional association but have not received any response from them.

Also, other than the International School, does anyone have recommendations for where to find clients who want an English speaking therapist.

Basel Forum