Join now

2 flatmates wanted to share modern 3 bedroom (Beijing)

Hello folks of INBeijing,

My 2 flatmates are headed back to The US leaving 2 bedrooms available in our 3 bedroom flat.

About the Flat:
Recently renovated, spacious and loads of natural light. Has a western bathroom, new furniture and a lovely kitchen. It's in an apartment compound on the 2nd floor (for scooter owners, there is a place to charge your scooter around the side of the building)

Centrally located between Andingmen and Yonghegong. A short 5 minute walk to Andingmen line 2 / and an 8 minute walk to Yonghegong (Lama temple) line 5/2. Loads of Restaurants, bars, historical and cultural sights within walking distance. Western food/cheese/wine shop only Protected content away from apartment with local supermarkets, veggie/fruit shops 5 to 10 minute walk away. Short commute by bus or subway to Dongzhimen/Sanlitun/Chaoyangmen

Price
-3 months rent Protected content deposit required at move in.
-NO AGENT FEE
-Smaller room (not that small but a little smaller that the other 2): Protected content
-Larger room: Protected content
-All utilities are included (agent tops us up with a monthly allowance inclusive with our Rent for water/gas/electricity/internet.) The amount has been enough to cover the apartment's monthly usage at no extra cost to us.
-Also included is an Ayi that comes to clean 2x a month (we do have another Ayi that comes once a week that we pay for because 2x a month just isn't enough for 3 occupants. Cost for that is minimal.

Lease Term:
This will be a sublet from Dec 6 (or move in date) though September 5th Protected content .
Ideally looking for flatmates interested in subletting for the entire duration.

About me (your would be flatmate). Im from the US, in my 30's, I am a teacher, working a regular school week schedule; Monday to Friday. I normally am traveling during all the school/national/western holidays. When I'm home I'm either cooking up some dinner/watching a movie/having some wine/or getting some rest. I do have friends over for the occasional potluck, wine and cheese night or movie night but its not often and all very chill and of course flatmates are welcomed to join. I'm very sociable, friendly and like to think I'm easy to live with. I keep a clean tidy home and hope to find flatmates that can share that common interest.

If you are interested in more info or pics please feel free to WeChat me: talypat74

Beijing Forum