Join now

3000RMB/mo near Shuangjing and Guomao, avail. now (Beijing)

This is an incredible deal, 1 room in a 3-bedroom in Hopson International Park (a 10-minute walk from Shuangjing subway station, a 15-minute walk from Guomao subway station) for Protected content . The room is fully furnished with a desk, queen-sized bed, wardrobes, etc. and has great heating and air-conditioning. You'll be sharing a bathroom with one person, and there is actually a closed shower (so the water doesn't go everywhere when you're taking a shower)! I have already installed two LAN cables for my computers, so Internet is lightning fast by Beijing standards. Laundry is in-unit, and we have water delivered to the room. The building itself has a roof with a unmatched view of the city, which is great for rooftop parties :)

The area is fantastic, with a BLT grocery store just 3 minutes away, a 24-hour Western-style convenience store about 1 minute away, pharmacies and fruit stores within a 5-minute radius, and great restaurants / bars such as Iki, Bang Bang, and the Brick very close by. A bunch of banks are also within a 5-minute radius, including Bank of China, Huaxia, China Construction Bank, etc.

You would be living with two of my good friends, both males fluent in English and Chinese, one of whom is a journalist and filmmaker, and the other of whom works for CCTV.

You can move in any time between now and September 2, with rent pro-rated according to your move-in date. You only need to commit to living here until November 15, after which you can extend your stay if you wish. Deposit is Protected content .

Additionally, there are a couple appliances that I'm selling off, such as two air purifiers, a humidifier, a printer / scanner, and an electric scooter + motorcycle helmet. If you need any of those things, do let me know.

Send an e-mail to Protected content or text (DON'T CALL Protected content . Many thanks!

Beijing Forum