Join now

3600RMB one bedroom@sanlitun, cool roommate wanted (Beijing)

Oh hi! I am so glad that you decided to check out this ad! As you probably know, this is normally where agencies brag how nice their apartments are. I am a little uncomfortable with that. I know you are way too smart and beautiful to fall for that kind of stuff. So I am going to be very honest with you from the beginning. No bullshit.

The apartment:
I am looking for a cool roommate to share a 2 bedroom 70square-meter apartment along the 3rd ring road. You would have a master bedroom connected with a balcony (if you are a smoker, please do it on your private balcony). The place is small, but we cozy it up with almost IKEA furniture to make it feel like home. It is on the fifth floor (sorry no elevator). It is pretty clean and well-furnished. We have TV, Internet, washing machine and a shared bookshelf.

The location:
The location is perfect. Convenient to everything! 10 mins walk to sanlitun, 5 mins walk to tuanjiehu subway station ( line 10), 40mins to the airport. Supermarkets, bank, post office, and convenience stores are all around the corner.

You:
Looking for a respectful and easy-going roommate who is responsible about rent and bills. No worries if you only want to stay for a few months. Short term rental is OK. I have only one rule: this room is for ONE person only. Couples are not welcome.

When:
My awesome roommate is moving out around April 20.

The price:
3600RMB per month+ internet fee. We will split the water/electricity bill, which is about 50 RMB per month. Deposit: one month rent.

A little about myself:
I know I know. It is a little bit pricy. But what really matters is the person you are sharing the place with, right? So here is a little bit about myself. I am a Cantonese woman who has been living in Beijing for five years. I can speak Cantonese/Chinese/English/Japanese. I am a very nice and straightforward person. If I saw an old lady crossing the street, I would surely go down there and tell her that she is old. I love travelling, cooking and reading. I am also a sucker for cleanliness. Exclamation point. I hope you can help me to keep the place clean.

So, let me know if you are interested. You can reach me at Protected content
I will arrange a visit ASAP. We will have a lot of fun together! Looking forward to hearing from you!

Beijing Forum