Join now

Big, stylish and fully equipped bachelor pad (33F) (Beijing)

I am leaving the country for 6 months for work reasons and have a beautiful, tastefully furnished apartment to sublet.

The place is in the modern (German-engineered) part of Wanguocheng MOMA Tower Protected content central ventilation and a constant room temperature it is one of the few buildings in Beijing with proper insulation and a good room climate.

Address: Wanguocheng MOMA (Nanbeimen), 1 Xiangheyuan Rd, Dongcheng, Beijing

I am subletting it below the rental price, and have invested quite a bit in furnishing and equipping it with TV etc, but want to make sure I have a good subtenant who is clean and responsible.

9'500 RMB/month, everything included (fast Wifi, electricity, heating, warm water etc) with one month' deposit.

The apartment has all you need, from two air purifiers to two TVs, fully equipped kitchen with Nespresso coffee machine (with plenty of capsules left) and everything else in between.

Minimum rent: 3 months, maximum rent: end of June (or as agreed)

A friend of mine is the local contact person and caretaker who speaks both English and Chinese. Visits any day after 7pm.

Protected content
Protected content
Protected content
Protected content
Protected content

Email me at s_scherzinger a hotmail dot com or message me here for more pictures.

Beijing Forum