Join now

Great Sanlitun/Just Make apartment (72m2, RMB5.5k) (Beijing)

Just Make building, Sanlitun: Great furnished 1-bedroom apartment (72m2) with spacious living room, enclosed balcony, kitchen and bedroom all facing the (sunny) west & with views of nearby green (inner yard). Absolutely NO traffic noise & super quiet at night!

Unfortunately I have to leave Beijing and my nice apartment behind and still have 6 months on my lease (November-April).

Apartment is a bargain at RMB5500/month; 1 month deposit. Internet is extra. Landlord is fluent in English, very nice and lives few km away.

Right outside the door are a string of European restaurants with outdoor seating; April Gourmet opposite. 4 more supermarkets within Protected content walk. Located between Dongsishitao / Dongzhimen (line 2) and Tuanjiehu (line Protected content . SLT Village and Workers Stadium just minutes away.

Spacious living room, with (sliding doors to ) enclosed balcony. Large tv, big wardrobe, cupboard, shelves, desk & table, IKEA 'elephant' seat & lots of pillows, and good curtains. Aircon & heating.

Kitchen (5x1.5m), with large fridge/freezer, high quality gas cooker & hood, microwave and lots of storage space. Some pots & pans, crockery, kettle etc included.

Bedroom has queen-size bed, large wardrobe and mirror. Bathroom includes washing machine and plenty of shelves. Electricity & gas can be paid directly via a machine at building reception.

You only need to bring your bags! ASAP send me a message if interested!