Join now

is it possible to find an ideal apt within 2 week? (Beijing)

my current house is at east fourth ring road, but my the owner of the house does not want to continue rent out the apt to the agency anymore, so which means i only got 2 options, either change to other avaiable rooms by the same agency or I find new apt by my own.

since I will also face the problem of the new office move, thus i would really like to find somewhere to live comfortabley in centre chaoyang/dongcheng dist. My boyfriend and I are both work at Chaoyang dist right now, and we really enjoy to live in the same dist a lot. so besides the location, have a nice clean tidy place to live will be so important to us. A reasonable price is also necerssary.

last not the least, i am actually a bit worried if to move in during a short days, so if you ever hear anything about the apt in the condition above, please kindly let me know asap.

( a shared apt is not a problem as long as it's a room at around 20m2-25m2 or bigger with enough space, balcony, individual bathroom, double bed, BIG wardrobe or even more a LCD TV will be really sweet, or either an one bedroom house with nice bath room and nice kitchen.Affordable Budget will be at Protected content more or less depends on the condition of the apt and the location ect)

Thanks a lot in advance!