Join now

Room next to JiaoMenXi Subway (Beijing)

I am relocating to Malaysia at the end of April and my flatmate will need someone to replace me. He is a nice guy from San Francisco, recently got a dog, and is very pleasant to live with. The apartment has 2 bathrooms, a living room, a dining room, kitchen, and the bedroom that will be vacant gets lots of sunlight during the day. We live very simply and the apartment is not decorated, but he wouldn't mind if you wanted to do a little decorating. He recently got a puppy and it is very well behaved. The rent is only Protected content . The apartment is a two minute walk from the JiaoMenXi subway Line 4, which is a very short ride to line 2 or 5. I work at XuanWuMen (line 2) and Chongwenmen and it never takes me more than 30 min and 45 min to get there (respectively). There is a big supermarket right across the street (MerryMart) and if you are like me and live off of fruit, there is a very nice girl on the corner at her fruit stand daily. Anyways, please call or message me if you or someone you know is interested. I think this would be a good fit for someone who works a lot and just needs a quiet place to come home to. The room is furnished with a bed, night-table, and closet.

Beijing Forum