Join now

Seeking roomate or share in east part of town (Beijing)

I am the perfect roommate cause I am around only 1 week each month!

I am American guy in my 30ies. I previously lived in Beijing for many, many, many years, and now I live in the south of China (Hong Kong/Shenzhen). However, I usually travel to Beijing once a month for about a week or so. Sometimes it's more frequent. Other times its less.

I am looking for a place where I can stay while I am in town. Basically I need a place to sleep (sofa is ok), somewhere to keep some clothing and personal belongings and a place to plug-in laptop and work while I am around. Not short term or on a monthly basis, but rather long term as someone's roomate who is happy with renting monthly to someone who will only be around one or two weeks a month.

Since I am rarely around, I want to keep it reasonable (not too expensive please!).
Prefer something on the east part of town. Currently, I am near Gaobeidian. Previously was a sihuidong. I speak putonghua and obviously know my way around the city. Foreigner or Chinese is fine, however I need something clean, quiet and stable. No crazy people.

One hitch - I have a cat, though she is quite old Protected content , declawed, quiet, very cute and sleeps most of the time. I want to keep her in Beijing if possible.
My former roomate is leaving China after two years together.
I can basically move at anytime (and I am in Beijing this week).
I also keep a place in Hong Kong if you are someone who travels there often, you can also stay with me there.

Shoot me a message here or email ( Protected content ) and I will definitely respond. You can also ring or text me at Protected content

Beijing Forum