Join now

spacious 3 bedroom 2 bath apt chaoyang park (Beijing)

We are looking for someone to take over the lease of this gorgeous and very spacious 3 bedroom apartment with high ceilings and incredible view of the chaoyang golf course.

It is located on the 9th floor of a modern building in the compound boya garden which is right next to the Chaoyang Park's west gate. It is shielded from the major roads by two other compounds and yet at the same time it does not have any obstructed views. We were surprised by how quiet it was even during the Chinese new years'. The population density here is definitely much less than most areas in Beijing and the air is cleaner which is obvious from the reduced level of dust cleaning we have to do. We are moving away due to work related reasons.

There are 3 bedrooms. 1 large master bedroom with a master bathroom with bathtubs and a great view(see picture). The master bedroom has a king size bed, a tv table, a 29 inch tv, a very large closet, two bed tables. We added another smaller closet and still plenty of room left for a display table or other furnitures.

The 2nd bedroom also has a king size bed, a very large study desk, a book shelf and also a great view(see pic)

The third bedroom is smaller, but still about 14 square meters or so. We currently have 3 medium size book shelves, a single person sofa, a coffee table and a study desk. It will fit a twin size bed a end table and a study desk with no problem.

The living room is very open(see pic). It has a huge TV, a very large sofa set, a long display table, a large dining table that should fit about 8 people at least. There are plenty of space to put large plants and other decorative touches.

There is a second bathroom that has a shower. There is a large storage room with lots of storage space and racks and still enough room to put up the ironing board to do the ironing. Finally the kitchen is huge, we have a small dining table there for 4 to 5 people. Two gas stoves. Large fridge, washing machine and plenty of kitchen cabinets. Attached to the kitchen is a space for drying your laundry and the cat litter if you have a need for that.

Did I miss anything, well there is also a very large coat closet right after you enter the main entrance. The apartment has central air. I think the market rent for this size apartment is about Protected content . However since we have had our lease since last summer, we have it for Protected content . And I know the landlord is renting it longterm, she is not in the city. The maintenance is great and 24/7, can take care of all repairs and deliveries when needed. Oh, and we do have star movies, cnn and hbo for international channels.

The pictures below are very limited and also taken on a very gray day, so not representative of the light this apartment gets. Write to me for more photos if interested Protected content

some pictures here
Protected content

more pictures available, please write to Protected content

Beijing Forum