Join now

A Room for me in Beirut End of March 09

A warm hello to all of you living in this beautiful town of Beirut, my name is Christine Halina, I am living in Berlin and I am planning to come and pay a visit to Lebanon end of March and I have a question: would anyone in Beirut be willing to rent out a room for maybe five or six day to me, as I plan to stay in hotel BUT if I have the chance I would rather like to live with a local person l.

I am only coming for meeting people and getting to know the culture and business opportunities as i am thinking about to leave Germany for a while and checking out Beirut as a moving option. i am quiet easygoing and have hosted people from all over the world at my place as well, so if you are interested I would offer in return the full treatment here in Berlin. :-)

I speak English fluently and understand and speak French quiet well also. I wouldnt need any attention but of course I would be more than delighted to join and get to know nice people for going out and seeing and enjoying your culture. So if you like, send me an email here on Internations and I am happy to talk to you. of course i pay for it. Warm greetings from Berlin to all of you, Christine Halina

Beirut Forum

Our Global Partners