Join now

Seeking a job in Serbia (Belgrade)

Hello all,

I, like many here, have recently relocated to Belgrade and am currently seeking employment.

I've just completed my MSc in Human Rights at London School of Economics, and have a BA from Berkeley. My background is in project and case management, and I have worked for small non-profit organizations and a large, private for-profit company in the San Francisco Bay Area. I'm also a graduate of the Americorps program, and have worked on many projects serving immigrants, refugees (particularly from the former Yugoslavia), the LGBT population and persons with disabilities. I've also provided many trainings for recent immigrants and visiting students in the U.S. on American business culture, customs and law.

Currently, I am interning for an international organization here in Belgrade called DRI, which supports the human rights of disabled persons worldwide. I've edited books and reports for NGOs, and am a regular contributor to the new start-up San Francisco and London-based online magazine Bturn, which I highly suggest you check out for English language info on Balkan culture: Protected content

Does anyone have any leads as far as jobs are concerned? I know this is a bit of a "shot in the dark", but if you have any information that may be relevant for me I'd be most appreciative.

Sve najbolje!

Lily

Belgrade Forum