We are an international Software development & Online Distribution Company.
This role requires an entrepreneurial technologist, a free thinking commercially savvy IT individual with vision, team spirit and vast experience in required fields mentioned below.
Our ideal candidate will be someone who has more ideas than their current role can exploit or someone who is itching to be at the cutting edge of a technology/marketing oriented business and to be highly involved with the company’s visions innovations and goals,.
Our ideal candidate will live the meaning of the word ‘entrepreneurial’ and be prepared to contribute to strategic thinking and hands on development at a moment’s notice.
The direction of the company is to lead the software product distribution industry utilizing state of the art sophisticated online marketing, BI and optimization techniques,
This is a hand on position. Reporting directly to the company’s CEO, The CTO will be responsible for the company's technological infrastructure, product & systems development and the future of the technological road map.
The CTO will handle the company’s current line of products, new products in the development stage, systems and infrastructure. The CTO will manage the local company development team, Outsource development projects if and when needed be, design plan and execute new technology R&D r.
- Strategic focus - a thinker not just a doer
- Self-starter with dynamic personality, a high level drive and energy.
- A problem solver
- Strategic thought leader combined with understanding on how to take strategy from thought to concrete plans and the execution.
- Capable to actively insight on-going projects, work to provide hands on technical leadership to other developers.
- Understanding of commercial factors that influences architectural design
- Capable to drive architectural and technological change
- Able to inspire, influence and motivate Internal teams as well as Outsource development teams and people across different geographies and cultures.
- Excellent skilled communicator
- Have analytical capabilities and collaboration skills,
- Experience in leading teams of developers - required
- Experience in leading development projects- required
- Experience with Consumer software development, GUI, UX and UI
- Experienced in preparing technical design documents.
- Capable of communicating in English perfectly, both spoken and written
- Familiar with high traffic/transaction volume Internet solutions (millions of daily users)
Experience with the following:
DB architecture and SQL knowledge
Additional advantage knowledge:
Experience in WEB development - an advantage.
Knowledge PHP/Mysql – an advantage
Experience in BI systems – an advantage
Experience in BI systems – an advantage.
Experience in real time optimization systems – an advantage.