Join now

Seeking work in Beograd (Belgrade)

Hi Everybody

Like many before me on here I am advertising myself as I’m looking for work in Belgrade!

I am hoping to move to Belgrade from the UK to be with my girlfriend as soon as I have secured a job. Thankfully as she has a city centre apartment, accommodation is no problem, but I will need to get a residence visa and a work permit on my arrival. My grasp of the Serbian language is still very basic, so I am looking for an English speaking role initially.

A little about myself:

I graduated from the University of Central England in Protected content , with a BA (honours) degree in Business Psychology & Human Resource Management. Following this I gained a position with one of Birmingham’s top law firms, in their Human Resources department. After a successful spell with this company, I was selected to work for Ernst & Young LLP, one of the world’s biggest and most reputable professional services organisations.

After two years working within their Human Resources department I decided that I wanted a career change and moved into the logistics industry. Initially my new role was administration based, however the company soon realised that I was capable of much more and gave me the responsibility of managing a portfolio of customer accounts, the largest of which turns over approximately £250,000 per annum.

I am willing to listen to any job opportunities, in any company and in any industry. I have worked in a variety of companies in very different industries and I’m adaptable and flexible to almost any environment. I’m happy to send my full CV to anyone who feels that they may be able to help.

The reason that I am posting this now, is that I will be in Belgrade on 1 July Protected content a period of ten days and this is an ideal opportunity to meet up with anyone who is interested or can help me in any way. Please feel free to contact me by email at Protected content .

Thanks for your time!