Join now

Free Online Global Dance Meditation (Berlin)

Views

Join us to dance and create energy that holds all those who suffer from COVID-19. Every day, people from all over the world meet here to dance and in this dance hold the wish for the wellness of all, for we are one. It is happening every day at 5.30 pm.

Registration is not required. You are free to join in on any as many sessions as you would like simply by clicking on the zoom link Protected content and of course, you can leave or take a break at any time.

To participate, download the Zoom plugin in advance from here and then join us at the start of each hour simply by clicking on this zoom link above.

For any questions, just leave the message on the board below or PM me.

FAQs
I am new to Zoom; how can I get ready for this session?
Make sure that you have access to a computer or laptop as well as a reliable internet connection. To ensure a smooth entry into the live session, please join a test meeting of Zoom the day before to confirm your internet connection, microphone, and webcam are functioning properly. You can do so here:

Protected content

Open this link on your computer and follow the instruction onscreen to proceed. You will be prompted to download the Zoom application and then enter into a test meeting.

Can I join from a mobile phone or an iPad?
Joining from a mobile device will limit certain video views. If this is the only option for you, please set it up before the session by downloading the Zoom app on your device, then open the same link Protected content on your mobile to proceed with the testing

Berlin Forum

Our Global Partners