Join now

Help this expat to become Dutch Young Professional & support the International Red Cross with 1 Euro (Berlin)

Dear all,

After a hard selection process, I've been chosen to compete in the final event at the Dutch 'Young Professional of the Year (YPY)' election. In this event I will compete as only expat with 22 other Young Professionals. From now until February 28th, you can vote for me at Protected content . I would be honoured if you would vote for me! For this support, the company I work for, Nuon ( Protected content ), will donate 1 Euro for every vote for me to the International Red Cross.

Your vote will not only give attention to expats working and living in Berlin and surroundings and to the International Red Cross, but also to the 'Step-2-Work' Project, which I have set up. This project offers long term unemployed young people without education a new chance to make something out of their lives by offering them the possibility to gather working experience. This project has already enabled Protected content people to have a positive future again!

Please help to support this project by voting for me on the main website. Because it is a Dutch website, I've included some instructions:

1. Go to Protected content

2. Look for the box under my photo that says "STEM OP RAYMOND"

3. Fill in your e-mailadress (Naam = Name / Reactie = Reaction, neither of these fields need to be completed if you do not wish to leave a message on the website)

4. Click the box "Ik ga akkoord met de voorwaarden" ("I agree to the terms & conditions")

5. Click on "STEM!", which means "vote"

6. Now you will receive a confirmation e-mail from "Young Professional of the Year [ Protected content in which they ask you to confirm your vote. Please click here on the SECOND link which looks like Protected content You have to click this link in order to vote!

7. You have VOTED for me and I hope with your help I will become the DUTCH Young Professional of the Year.

Please ask your friends and colleagues to vote for me too. The voting procedure won't take much time and it will be a good donation for the International Red Cross!

Many thanks and 'viele Grüße' from Berlin!
Raymond

PS: It's allowed to vote with every e-mail address that you have, e.g. your business- and private e-mail. In this way you will donate twice and have more chance to win 1 out of 4 TomTom's (car-navigationsystem), which will be given away to 4 of the online voters.

Berlin Forum

Our Global Partners