Join now

List for Corona help (Berlin)

Hi all,

There has been quite an effort from many people to create initiatives, to alleviate the impact of the situation on artists, clubs, restaurants and others.
I decided to start a list of those I come across, since all of these depend on people knowing about them (so that they can help) to be successful.

I will amend the list the more of these I come across and ask you to share those you know about.

Here is a start:
Bier für Clubs (eine Soli-Kiste Lager) / beer for clubs
Protected content

digitaler Club zu Dir nach Hause (mit Spenden Link) / digital clubbing (with link for donations)
Protected content

Non-Profit-Plattform als eine Liebeserklärung an Lieblingslokale und Lieblingsbars, Lieblingsclubs, Lieblingsmuseen und Lieblingstheater mit Gutscheinen für eure Lieblingsorte (Shop heute ab 18Uhr) / getting vouchers for restaurants, bars, clubs, museeums, theaters (shop starts 20.3.20 at 6pm)
Protected content

T-Shirts für Künstler / T-shirts for artists
Protected content (explanation in German)
Protected content (online shop)

Travestie für Zuhause / travesty show to view from home
Protected content
Für Spenden / for donations
Paypal:
Margot Schlönzke
Protected content
Bankverbindung:
Margot Schlönzke
DE Protected content
Deutsche Bank
Verwendungszweck: „Spende-ANGESAGT“

Listen mit Cafes, Restaurants und anderen Orten, die auch weiterhin geöffnet sind, Außer-Haus-Verkauf anbieten, einen Lieferdienst eingerichtet haben oder Gutscheine verkaufen, findet man hier / lists of cafes, restaurants and other places that are still open, deliver or sell vouchers
Protected content

Hilfe für marginalisierte Menschen, die Risikogruppen angehören / help for marginalized people that are part of the high risk group
Protected content

Petition / petition for help for artists and freelancer
Protected content

Damit man auch ohne ÖPNV durch die Gegend fahren kann / getting around on bikes
Protected content

regards

Christiene

Berlin Forum

Our Global Partners