Join now

A real story.. (Bern)

A real story out of the life of an Consul and organizer of events:

At Sunday the bicycle safari event from the dinner group took place. After the event was online for a longer while I wrote several times to all of the participants through emails and by posting on the group board some days in advance. I explained the format, that everybody has to be concious that we will be in private houses, that we have to share the costs etc.

To make this event happen the hosts has had to organize all of the preparations, cleaning, shopping (costs), cooking etc. in their free time!

So I was more then surprised that all of the newcomers didn‘t showed up!!!

No excuses at all, not in advance and not afterwards from the no-shows!

I am astonished, stunned, speechless....

I wish that some people would be more aware that in Internations we have mostly lovely people of which some are personally involved in connecting people, organizing events in their private time. Behind all this groups, event organizations, posts are human beeings!

I thank all of the engaged people here if they are ambassador, consul or reliable participants.

Karina Eichenberger
Consul of the DinnerNations group

At Sunday the bicycle safari event from the dinner group took place. After the event was online for a longer while I wrote several times to all of the particapants through emails and by posting on the group board some days in advance. I explained the format, that everybody has to be concious that we will be in private houses, that we have to share the costs etc.

To make this event happen the hosts has had to organize all of the preparations, cleaning, shopping (costs), cooking etc. in their free time!

So I was more then surprised that all of the newcomers didn‘t showed up!!!

No excuses at all, not in advance and not afterwards from the no-shows!

I am astonished, stunned, speechless....

I wish that some people would be more aware that in Internations we have mostly lovely people of which some are personally involved in connecting people, organizing events in their private time. Behind all this groups, event organizations, posts are human beeings!

I thank all of the engaged people here if they are ambassador, consul or reliable participants.

Karina Eichenberger
Consul of the DinnerNations group

Bern Forum

Our Global Partners