Join now

Is it difficult to find a job here? (Bern)

Hi everyone,my name is Jenny,I came from the Philippines and it's my 3rd time here. I may look so young but I already have job experiences in the past.I first worked in a BPO company in the Philippines ,but our corporate office is in Miami,I worked as a Customer/Technical Service Representative of STRAIGHT TALK customers , its another phone operator made through a partnership between TracFone and Walmart.I have good English skills and with a knowledge of computer.

Just last June Protected content resigned from my last job,still another American-based company.I worked as a Senior Booking Associate,I was the Team Lead/Trainer of my department.We worked with Casting Directors in America and Canada,we assist them,post their projects for them and help them find some talents.My company is Exploretalent,we have around 8million members,those people who wanted to have a break in Hollywood and entertainment industry.Were the world's largest talent resource of aspiring actors,models,musicians,dancers etc.I learned so much from both jobs.I also worked as an English tutorl and a tourguide volunteer for an international community project of SMU (Singapore Management University).

I am getting married next year to my boyfriend of 4 years and I'll stay here for good after that.I took the A1 German Class and I understand more German and a little Swiss German now however I don't speak the language openly to others probably because I'm scared to make mistakes,lol I'm trying my best though.Meanwhile I'll be here till September as a tourist .Thanks and a great week for everyone!

Bern Forum

Our Global Partners