Join now

Used HP laptop for sale (Blantyre)

Hi all; my valued companion, HP Compaq Protected content , is for sale because my needs have changed. 15.7'' screen, OS: Windows Vista Home Premium (with license key). 1GB RAM. Technically in perfect order and a fine working machine, ideal for all office tasks and has even performed ok when doing some small-scale "Photoshop-ping", website designing and basic video cutting. Optically the normal wear and tear for a laptop of its age in regular use. Battery pack has been replaced once and currently lasts for Protected content depending on usage. Incl. original power adapter cable. Replacement batteries available on the European market (online reasonably priced). If you are interested or know anyone that is, please send me an email to maxi1 at hamburg dot de, so I can send you pictures or you can try it out. Available in virgin status from mid October.
Thanks for sharing this with friends who might not have the need/money for always the newest PC model but could well do with this reliable, steady study/office helper :-)

Blantyre Forum