We are hiring a full-time living in nanny/housekeeper. The requirements for the job are the following:
From Monday to Friday:
• Taking care of 2 boys (4.5 years old and 2 years old) from 6 am till bed time.
• During the summer time, none of them will go to school. Starting from September, the oldest one will go to school from 8.30 till early afternoon (around 3 pm).
• The person need to wash them, dress them, prepare breakfast and lunch for them and feed them, play with them all day with a variety of activities – art and crafts, sports, reading books, drawing and painting, going out etc. We will be back from work around 7 pm and we will take care of preparing dinner and putting them to bed, but we will require some help until they go to sleep around 8.30 pm.
• We expect this person to keep the boys’ room and toys in order, to clean the dishes and kitchen after lunch, to help with grocery shop.
• Until September, we do not expect this person to have time to do much in terms of housekeeping. Once the oldest of our son goes to school, we expect the person to do laundry, and vacuum the apartment during the nap time of the youngest of our sons.
• The person should be available to travel with us and spend some time in Italy, especially during the summer time and long school breaks. If any person of the family is with her and helps with the boys, we expect the person to help more with housekeeping work (vacuum, putting things in order, do dishes) and/or a bit of cooking.
Saturdays and Sundays
• Saturdays off till 4.00 pm every week.
• Sundays off every week.
• Occasionally, Saturdays off all day.
• single room
• bathroom (single or shared).
• salary Protected content pounds per month (approximately Protected content per month)
Requirements: caring, loving, very responsible, sweet, patient, experienced, professional, tide and clean person. Permanent location: London. Availability to travel and spend long time in Italy. Good knowledge of English language is an advantage but not a requirement.
Contact: Silvia at Protected content at Protected content