Join now

FREE: sofa set, entertainment center, wash machine (Bonn)

Hi, I am reorganizing, and giving away FREE some items. All items located in Stieldorf, up the hill from Bonn on the Beuel side. Ask for photos and I send you a Powerpoint. or call me: Protected content . or email me at Protected content . You take with you.

TV entertainment center. Holds up to a 40/42 Inch flat screen. Wood framed Lighted glass shelves on either side--very nice. Lights are Protected content , but it works just fine here with a simple 120/240 converter. Or you can chage the light fixtures to Protected content , but it is not necessary. Free--u take. Very nice set.

Round wood coffee table. Free. About 1 meter in diameter.

3 seat sofa--the two ends are recliners. Imitation leather, but nice. Light grey neutral color. Breaks into 3 peices for easy transport. Very clean--actually never used. Free--u take.

2 seat sofa--both sides recline. same light grey color and style as the 3 seat. Free--u take.

1 plush recliner/rocker. matching style to the 2 and 3 seat sofa except color is light beige instead of light grey--perfect color complement. almost never used. Free--u take.

1 Hoover Washing Machine. LARGE 8 kg capacity. Has minor electronic problem in that it takes about 1 minute for the electronics to "find" the wash setting that you want it to find. But it always finds it, eventually. Has been like this for 2 years and always finds the right setting. Comes with water hose and drain hose complete. Works and Cleans great. Free-u take....

Bonn Forum