Join now

I'm from Sweden and I've just come to the US for a (Boston)

Views

I came to the United States in February of this year. I stayed in my father's house for a while and then came here to visit my sister whom I haven't seen for many years, she is my uncle's daughter. We are now planning to make an investment in a cosmetic plastic surgery hospital here with my sister who is a very good plastic surgeon.
I came to the United States because, in the last few years, a lot of big things have happened and I was affected by that, and during the epidemic my father wanted to come to the United States because my father had worked in the United States for many years, and we started to prepare for that about a year ago because there are a lot of things that need to be organized in Sweden, and some of the investments that need to be managed, and it's not an easy thing to do, and I thought that in the United States I could learn a lot of advanced things and at the same time see the potential for development here. I think we can learn a lot of things in the US and see the potential here at the same time.
Since I arrived in the U.S., I have been studying hard, participating in various activities, actively participating in social practices, gaining comprehensive knowledge and insights, and making great progress both academically and practically. In addition, I have met wonderful friends from all over the world, learned about their backgrounds and cultures, and gained a wealth of social experience that has enriched my knowledge.
During my time in the U.S., I have been working hard, exploring future directions and improving myself, hoping to achieve more in the future.

Boston Forum

Our Global Partners