Join now

InterNations BarNight at Match - Resuming the Event & Asking for Feedback (Boston)

Dear Friends & InterNations Members in Boston,

Last Thursday, InterNations hosted its first event in Boston - the InterNations BarNight at Match!

With more than 75 people from more than 20 countries attending the BarNight and an incredibly exciting atmosphere the event turned out to be a huge success!!!

The first people showed up quite early at around 8.30 pm (probably in order not to miss the free glass of Champagne or beer :) ) and it was far beyond midnight when the last ones finally left the Match Lounge.

Many of you have come to our event regardless how far away from Downtown Boston you are living - thank you so much!

Due to the significant positive feedback I have received, I decided to soon organize a follow-up event sometime around the end of April....so the InterNations BarNight will go on!

Please do not hesitate to leave a few comments about what you liked/did not like that much. You are also very welcome to make suggestions about cool locations, your favorite drinks for our next events etc...

I would be very happy to receive a lot of feedback and look forward to seeing you all again at our next InterNations BarNight!

Emre

Boston Forum

Our Global Partners