Join now

Ap'ment/Hse/etc - Genval/Rixensart + area wanted (Brussels)

Hi there,

I've recently completed a Business Analyst role for Roche working in Basel, Switzerland on a 5 month contract and, as at last Wednesday arrived here in Brussels to start a 10 month contract at GSK Rixensart as an IT Consultant/PM. Just like it was my first time in Switzerland it is the same for here in Belgium.

I'm from the East Anglian region of England, my home being not too far between the Essex/Suffolk border.

GSK have kindly booked me into the Chateau du Lac in Genval for a couple of weeks whilst I try and find somewhere more permanent.

I joined InterNations earlier this year at the beginning of January; posted my details 5 days before arriving and had some very useful and fab responses, one of which was from a girl who had a wonderful apartment to share in the semi-rural area of Riehen Dorf just 20 mins from the City of Basel and, until last Saturday week, I've been there ever since and she and I have become life long friends.

I'm still a member of the Basel Forum and long may it continue, as have made some wonderful friends from all corners of the world.

It would be great to hear from you with your ideas and thoughts re the Rixensart/Genval and surrounding location, I definitely do not want to live within the City of Brussels.

Please feel free to contact me.

With best wishes and have a good week ahead
Sylvana Fox

Brussels Forum