Join now

Beautiful furnished appartment in Rue du Chatelain (Brussels)

Hello Brussels community, I am leaving the first days of August a beautiful furnished appartment completelly equipped (even with sheets and towels). It has a modern americaine cuisine with all the cuttlery, microwave and appliances and a washing machine. 60 m2.
A vast living room, with complete parquet floor, has a dinning table with 4 chairs and opposite there is the tv and a nice sofa with chimney on the side, at the other side there is a 1.60 bed. The appartment has one big and one medium placard. Bathroom, with bath, is nice and decorated, as well as the rest of the appartment, with style. There is a separate WC.
The only reason I am leaving is because I need a separate bedroom but other than that the landlords are excellent and very considerate.
My current rent is 800€, if you want all services included (gas, water, power, mainteinance, internet, phone and cable with Numericable) you have to add 168€. You dont have to worry for the garbage collection neither.
The appartment is in the big round building opposite the hotel Le Chatelain and is on the 3rd floor (with lift). The view is towards Rue Washington. It is worth a visit.

To have a view contact me on Protected content tenant) or Magda De Carli Protected content owner).

You can visit it from now until the 19th of July and then from the 1st of August onwards.

Brussels Forum