Join now

Fully equipped flat to rent from 02-07.2011 (Brussels)

I am moving abroad from February Protected content the end of July Protected content would like to sublet my
flat, with the agreement of the landlord.

What it is:
A beautiful, 67m2 , fully furnished and equipped flat, in Brussels (Ixelles) , on the first floor of a tasteful "maison de maître" house. Three rooms “ en enfilade” , with bathroom on a duplex

Bedroom, livingroom ( with sofa-bed) , saloon, kitchen, cute balcony to the south and one to the north, high ceilings.Completely furnished and equipped:TV Protected content , WIFI Internet, dishwasher.Washing machine and dryer in the basement. Completely new Art deco windows- with double glazing. Superb bathroom with two wash basins and bathtube.
Very spacious and light!
Real wood parquet floor.

For Who?
A reliable professional person, EP or European Commission stagiaire or a couple who can pay the rent and take very good care of the flat.

Costs/ Availability:
950 € all inclusive/ month (charges, electricity and heating, Internet ( WIFI) included! !)
Mid February Protected content end of July Protected content . ( Flexibility possible)
Rue de l’ermitage, Protected content ( Ixelles)

5 minutes to Place Flagey ( a cultural centre with cinema, concert halls etc) supermarket Delhaize 3 min away, Bus stop Protected content other side of the street, 10 minutes by walk to the metro station Porte de Namur. Excellent connections to the city centre and to the woods, “bois de la cambre”.
If you are interested or know someone who could be, please let me know:

For more Information: Margarete Rudzki, m. Protected content , GSM: Protected content