Join now

Hopeful Future Expat? (Brussels)

A lot of people have told me I'm silly for wanting to do this, that I'm childish and whatnot, but my biggest dream, one I've had since I was a child, has been to move and live abroad (permanently, not temporarily). I have chosen Belgium as my desired location.
I've tried asking in other places with no response and I'm hoping someone can help me here.
I've been looking into this for a few years now, and I've decided on this; I would like to move over and get my bachelors and masters degree in animation, and from there, hopefully get a job. I have been saving money and will surely have enough to support myself for a good while at least, and I also have recently started making merchandise to sell and hope to push into something further with that. I do freelance photography and I'm also a manager and plan to move farther into the management field as I work longer, so I have experience in management as well.
I tell myself that the only way I can make this happen is if I believe that I'm going to do it, but I need to hear the truth; am I going about this all wrong? I know it's under a lot of special circumstances but I need to know if, under the best circumstances, it would be possible to do it this way. If not, any advice is welcomed; I most certainly appreciate any and all responses.

Dank u wel and best wishes,
Johanna

Brussels Forum

Our Global Partners