Join now

House-share in Braine-L'Alleud (Brussels)

My current lodger is leaving and I am looking for someone to share my house and keep my cat company during my very frequent business trips.

What am I offering? A spacious room in a modern detached four-bedroom house with a garden. The only other occupant is me and, as said, I am frequently away, so you would have the freedom to invite friends, cook for them and generally live as if it were your own house. The room would be suitable for either a single person or a couple. A non-smoker is preferred.

There are two supermarkets (Delhaize and Colruyt) at the end of the road as well as numerous other shops nearby. At the same time there are fields and woods nearby. The location is perfect for long walks, cycle rides or running. When you leave the house you are immediately in the countryside and can run Protected content in a beautiful environment.

The location also affords easy access to Brussels. Regular direct trains from Braine L'Alleud get you to Brussels Midi within 14 minutes and Brussels Central wthin 17 minutes. There are also trains to Luxembourg/Schumann that take 30 minutes.

The rent is €350 per month including all bills (internet, electricity, gas) for a single person or €500 for a couple.

If you want more information, photos, or the chance to visit, please get in touch.