Join now

Looking for a flatmate for June,July and August (Brussels)

I am looking for a flatmate for 3 moth starting from June 1st. I am looking for someone looking flexible. I have very random schedules (work + sport + activities of all kinds). I am motivated for different kind activities but please take this into consideration. This is place is smoke free.

Here is the description:

Brussels Townhouse divided in 2 great duplex (90m² each), this one is on the 1st and 2nd floor. It is located close from European Institutions Protected content walk from the Commission, less than 10 min by Bus to the European parliament). Nice parc right next to the house (Abiorix and Marie-louise).
1st floor: living room (25m²) with television + kitchen (equipped with micro-wave, hoven, dish washer …).
2nd floor: 1 bed room that I use Protected content , 1 free bedroom Protected content and 1 bathroom .

There is an extra little courtyard Protected content and bit of extra-space in the basement.
Washing machine in the house (but not in the apartment).

The bigger room will be free starting on the 1st of June and the room is fully furnished (bed + desk + closet and shelf). I am leaving on the 1st of September. (you can take the rent but the furniture will leave the apartment)

Price is Protected content month (including everything): electricity, water, Internet wifi, TV (over Protected content , phone and the cleaning lady (coming twice a month).