Join now

Nice 60 sqm apartment near Flagey available Aug 1 (Brussels)

I'm moving home to Norway, and my great apartment needs a new tenant. It's in a classic Protected content building with high ceilings. The bedroom is on a mezzanine. There's a shared laundry room in the basement with a washer and dryer for free use.

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves: Protected content

The rent is Protected content charges (covers electricity and water). You can take over my internet subscription if you want.

This is not a sublease, it's just that I'm responsible for finding a new tenant because I'm moving before the end of my lease.

I'll be moving in mid July, so the move-in date is flexible. Most of the furniture you see is mine, but we can negotiate that if you're interested in taking over something.

I've had no issues with the landlady (who owns the whole building), in fact I've never even seen her. I just signed my contract (a standard one year lease), scanned and emailed it to her. She's cool about people leaving early if they have to (like me).

Just let me know if you have any questions! By the way, I'll be gone from Sunday afternoon (tomorrow) until Sunday 22nd, but I'll be available on my email.

Brussels Forum