Please give me a tip on how to live in Brussels
I searched for "gym", "fitness", "areas" and "living" and the most recent posts I found were dated back to Protected content , I was lucky ones and found a post in Protected content . So I figured it's time for an update!!
Can you ladies and gentlemen help me settle down and find my way around this city?
I'm looking for:
- fitness centers (not crowded by teenagers).
- clubs and bars not filled with only tourists.
- bustling, clean and modern areas to live, not too far away from the city center or located in the "hood" but still not suitable for families with 2+children.
- insurance companies and plans (heard it's different here).
- banks and banking options that won't rob my account at the end of the year and that allows a smooth online banking in English.
Shake n Bake