Join now

Renting out my flat in St Catherine area (Brussels)

I am renting out my flat in Brussels city centre, next to St Catherine, which I bought and renovated recently, because I am moving in with my boyfriend. I am looking for a nice, responsible tenant!

Photos are published on Immoweb, ref. Protected content , or you just write me a message and I will send them per e-mail. Visits are possible in evenings and weekends.

Here goes the full description:
Luxury living in the heart of the city! Within walking distance of Grand-Place Protected content and metro Sainte-Catherine (5 minutes). Situated in the trendy area near Rue Dansaert, shops and all facilities. Completely renovated apartment of 75 m² on the 6th floor with stunning views over Brussels. It offers a living room with wooden floors, fully equipped and spacious open plan kitchen (cooktop, hood, combi-oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine), bedroom, bathroom, terrace, separate toilet and a cellar. Individual gas heating. EPC/PEB available shortly. First class materials used throughout: Black marbel kitchen worktop, Bosch/Siemens appliances, oak floors, security system with biometric access control. Fully furnished.

Protected content