Join now

Renting out my flat in St Catherine area (Brussels)

Views

Hi,
I am renting out my flat in Brussels city centre, next to St Catherine, which I bought and renovated recently, because I am moving in with my boyfriend. I am looking for a nice, responsible tenant!

Photos are published on Immoweb, ref. Protected content , or you just write me a message and I will send them per e-mail. Visits are possible in evenings and weekends.

Here goes the full description:
Luxury living in the heart of the city! Within walking distance of Grand-Place Protected content and metro Sainte-Catherine (5 minutes). Situated in the trendy area near Rue Dansaert, shops and all facilities. Completely renovated apartment of 75 m² on the 6th floor with stunning views over Brussels. It offers a living room with wooden floors, fully equipped and spacious open plan kitchen (cooktop, hood, combi-oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine), bedroom, bathroom, terrace, separate toilet and a cellar. Individual gas heating. EPC/PEB available shortly. First class materials used throughout: Black marbel kitchen worktop, Bosch/Siemens appliances, oak floors, security system with biometric access control. Fully furnished.

Protected content

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Brussels Forum