Join now

Room for rent at Metro Louise (Brussels)

Hello everyone ! Starting December 7th there will be a free room available in my flatshare (3people in total).
Here I copied and paste the description for the ones that might be interested ...

**** COMPLETELY FURNISHED ROOM **** FROM DECEMBER 7th Protected content get 30sq meters of private space Protected content meters common space. Live in the centre (quartier Louise), in a large space !
EXCEPTIONALLY located in the center, 3min. walk from Metro Louise, Inno, Louise Galleries, famous fashion shops (Chanel, Zara, Vuitton, ...) , fitness club, Delhaize supermarket, restaurants, cafés & bars at the corner of the street. Saint-Gilles district. Quiet part of the street and only 1min. by car from the Ring express road. In a walking distance from Sablon, Porte de Namur. Not far either from EU institutions & Gare du Midi (15min. door to door). Metros 2 et 6, Tramways 92, 94, 97.

HUGE room Protected content meters) with awesome functional cheminée, beautiful med. high ceilings 2m80, view on trees and green.

in a 3 rooms appartment Protected content m, built Protected content , 1st floor of 4), CLEAN, with 2 other roommates (me included). All doors are ACOUSTICALLY ISOLATED (double layer full wood + double glazing) as well as some strategic walls for better privacy and comfort. Shared surfaces Protected content meters) : fully equipped kitchen/dining room with extra large cooking place (with eating place) +small balcony. Very beautiful new bathroom with a duo bath, big hall, cloakroom and Washing machine. Wireless internet included. Attention: No extra living room ! With the surrounding attractions in 2 min. walk you won't stick much at home in front of the tv ... :-D Freshly & completely renovated. All necessary equipment is provided and maintained. Dedicated room for bikes on the ground floor of the building.

The neighborhood is EXCELLENT and you'll save A LOT OF TIME by not commuting from remote places with the Brussels irregular mediocre public transport. You may also rent "Villo" bikes at Place Louise.

Rent: 695€ with all utilities included (internet also)

about ME, Alin (male, 30 years old, Belgian, born in Romania), musician composer (Royal Conservatory), freelance activities, part time translator at the justice court, love travelling, getting to know new people, sharing beautiful things, going out a lot, attending concerts of all genres of music, loving arts and curious about many things ! Respectful, Clean !

about the other flatmate: Joachim (male 26 years old, Spanish Catalan from Barcelona), telecom engineer, very friendly, respectful, happy to hang out with, interested in good music, movies, Respectful, Clean !

We do NOT smoke inside the flat, but there is a balcony where it is allowed.

No registration possible by the District (domiciliation à la commune).