Are looking to grow a sales career? Then Oracle is the place for you. We are currently hiring a Senior Inside Sales Representative to handle the Hungarian market from our Oracle Direct Center in Prague.
If you are interested please send your updated resume to madalina. Protected content
Please find below the Job Description:
Territory Sales Representative – Hungarian Market (based in Prague)
Location: Prague (Czech Republic)
Product association: Technology
Oracle Corporation (ORCL, nasdaq) is the world’s largest Enterprise Software company, with over 115.000 employees in Protected content . With 34 Mergers and Acquisitions in the past 30 months, Oracle constantly solidifies its position as global market leader. By combining strategically with these newly acquired companies, Oracle strengthens its product offerings and competitive advantage, meets customer demand more rapidly and expands partner opportunity. An integral part of Oracle's philosophy is its consistent commitment to customer service and product support while achieving our financial returns objectives and creating shareholder value.
Oracle CEE is, within the wider European organization, one of the fastest growing regions. We serve our customers with field based sales organizations in the various countries and a centralized Oracle Direct sales organization, working fully integrated with our many Business Partners. Within Oracle Direct you will be working in a highly professional sales environment, corporate segment. Supported by an enthusiastic and skilled team, you are responsible for selling our software portfolio to our customers via the different sales channels, using the internet, telephone and various other tools.
Oracle Direct operates centrally from Prague, with satellite center in Moscow. Based in the city center of the "Golden-City" of Prague, Oracle Direct drives our business forward in over 20 countries, with a talented, multi-cultural team of over Protected content . Oracle Direct is an ideal environment for both experienced software-sales professionals as well as new top-talent committed to making a career in this dynamic and international environment. A constant focus on Training & Development is one of the pillars supporting our goals.
• Existing Account Management within the assigned territory
• New Account development - identifying prospective customer needs and developing innovative solutions to satisfy their requirements
• Working with and developing relationships with Oracle Alliance and Channel Partners to drive revenue and maximize customer service
• Lead generation through Product and Country Specific Marketing campaigns
• Working as part of an Internal Sales team each Oracle Direct salesperson will be allocated to work with a sales territory and be responsible for all orders below a specified value
• Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of Oracle Technology products
• Work with field sales force and resellers to plan and implement direct sales campaigns
• Provide weekly accurate sales forecasts to Manager
• Fluency in Hungarian (native speakers or excellent knowledge) and English
• Proven sales/inside sales experience (minimum 2 years), within IT or services business
• Knowledge about public tender procedures
• Strong commercial skills and target orientation
• Professional attitude, good organizational and planning skills
• Self-motivated to continuously expand skills and professional knowledge
• Good communication and persuasive skills, both written and verbal
• High level of energy, drive and enthusiasm
• Ability to work in a high pressure, fast moving and challenging environment
• Team player
WHAT WE OFFER
• Competitive salary consisting of a base salary and an additional performance related variable part in commissions
• A very complete package, including relocation support (accommodation is provided by Oracle during the first three months, reimbursement for real estate agency fees etc.), a broad and complete insurance package and health care coverage, meal vouchers, public transport costs reimbursement, local language and English courses, free sport activities and 5 weeks holidays
• A considerable and continuous investment in our employees and their career development (an initial 3 week Foundation Training in Dublin and ongoing IT, product, sales and personal skills development training)
• A multicultural, challenging, dynamic and fun working environment in one of the fastest growing market segments and a high growth region for Oracle
• The possibility to accelerate your IT/Sales career in one of the biggest software players and technology market leaders worldwide