Join now

Fully Furnished and Renovated Apartment - Oktogon (Budapest)

Views

I have a very elegant Protected content meter fully furnished and completely renovated Classical apartment in a renovated 19th century building with elevator. A well respected Hungarian interior designer managed the renovation and the apartment includes two bath rooms, two bedrooms and a large living room. It has been described as extraordinary by people who have seen it. It includes wood cabinets, Protected content old Hungarian ceramics in the large kitchen, wall moldings, a small interior garden, blue and white ceramic tiles in the bathrooms, a wine cabinet, massive storage space for clothing and shoes, and fancy lighting fixtures as well as a modern flat top stove. All appliances, including the boiler, have top energy ratings and each is located in its cabinet (this applies to the meters as well).

I invite anyone who is interested or curious to arrange a visit with me at Protected content . I am the owner and live 50 meters away. I do not have photos because we use a professional photographer and I am waiting for the curtains and drapes to be delivered. But the apartment is ready for occupancy now.

My account photo gives you an idea of the quality you can expect.

Budapest Forum